Paro Tshechu (Apr 01, 2023)
This 7-day Paro Tshechu Festival Tour will take you to experience one of the most popular festivals in Bhutan, as well as discover the historical landmarks in well-known cities including Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. During the tour, you will attend the grand event of Paro Tshechu to enjoy the mask dances and unfolding of Thangkha. At the same time, the tour also brings you to visit the Late King's Memorial Chorten, Punakha Dzong and more famous sites on the way. Before the ending, you will also trek to Taktshang Goemba, also known as Tiger’s Nest, the holiest temple in Bhutan.
- Thimpu sightseeing- Handmade paper Mill, School of Arts and crafts, pass by Memorial Chorten (temple) and Visit Changangkha Lhakhang.
- Drive through Dochula pass and hike to Chimi Lhakhang (temple of fertility).
- Attend the Punakha Festival as well as visit Khamsum Yulay Temple or Wangdue excursion visit Rinchingang.
- Explore Gangtey monastery, which is a richly renovated monastery offering rich architecture and paintings.
- Visit the National Museum, 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress), Kichu Lhakhang, Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) and hike to Tiger’s Nest in Paro.